At the End of the Training, Supervisors ...
- Understand Supervisors' responsibilities under 252.223-7004 Drug Free Work Force provisions of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR)
- Understand UNM policies that address federal Drug-Free Workplace regulations
They will also be able to:
- Recognize impairment
- Identify crisis situations
- Recognize workplace problems that may be related to alcohol and other drugs (AOD)
- Intervene in problem situations
- Refer employees who have Alcohol or Drug problems to the appropriate resource
- Call the Division of Human Resources for assistance.