What is ULead?
Opportunities to lead exist at every level, from young professionals to the highly experienced. ULead is a leadership program that offers you the practical tools you need to build your leadership skills, no matter your job title.
This 8-week program will give you the confidence to explore your own abilities and connect to the broader University system.
What You’ll Gain from ULead
- Strategies to influence others positively and drive change, no matter your job title
- Practical organizational tips to boost your productivity
- Skills to resolve conflicts and develop a management style that reflects your personal values, making you a thought leader in your field
- Tools for creating a resilient work/life balance
- Authentic opportunities to network with others like you across the University system
Fall 2018 Program
TOPIC: PEOPLE, PROJECTS & POSITIVE PERSUASION
DATES: Every Thursday (8 weeks) / September 13-November 1, 2018
TIME: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
LOCATION: Perovich Business Center
COST: ULead is a free program brought to you by UNM Employee & Organizational Development, a department of UNM Human Resources
REGISTRATION: July 30-August 17, 2018
For more information or to register, visit the ULead website.