Are you ready to make a change in your health? Do you want a little extra support and accountability to help you on your way? If eating better and being more physically active are on your list this year, then Lifesteps® might just be for you.
Lifesteps® participants take charge of their health by working on simple, sustainable changes every week. Each person is responsible for developing their own personal action plan – this is not a “one size fits all” program and there is no “diet” to follow.
Check out the great new changes we’ve added to Lifesteps® to offer you even more!
- New Fitbit Flex 2™ included at all levels
- Onsite Lifesteps-only fitness class two days per week
- Expanded stress management topics
We have three levels you can choose from to truly customize your experience. Pick the level that gives you the motivation and accountability you need!
- Bronze: Provides everything you need to succeed, including healthy eating guidance, small group support, and the Fitbit tracker.
- Silver: Includes additional fitness or metabolic testing and a WOW fitness pass.
- Gold: This ultimate package provides the most support with twice-weekly group fitness class and a three-session personal training starter package.
UNM benefits-eligible employees can use Health and Fitness tuition remission for all levels.
If you’re not sure how to fit the Lifesteps® class into your week, check out the newly updated Policy 3300, section 3.3, discussing flex time use for wellness and fitness.
Visit our Lifesteps® website for a full description of the program, class locations, and details on how to sign up. Class space is limited; sign up early to guarantee your spot.
Questions? Contact EHP at email@example.com,505-272-4460, or visit our website.
What are you waiting for? Are you ready to make a change? Are you ready for Lifesteps®?