Please review UNM Mandatory Notices, applicable to UNM health plans.
Primary care locations throughout Albuquerque:
- UNM Health System
- DaVita Medical Group
- First Choice Community Health Providers and Facilities
- LoboCare Clinic for same-day or next-day acute care appointments
- Both BlueCross BlueShield of New Mexico and Presbyterian participants have the same access to the LoboCare Network
Access to Lovelace Health System and BlueCross BlueShield of New Mexico providers and hospitals.
- Only usual and customary charges are covered
- Providers and facilities not contracted with your TPA
Notify your TPA first to receive the maximum available benefit if you use this option
Medical ID Cards
Medical ID cards will be sent directly from BlueCross BlueShield of New Mexico.
Covered dependents will not receive a card with their names. Everyone covered will use the card with the primary member's name.
Prescription ID Cards
UNM contracts directly with a Prescription Benefits Manager (PBM), Express Scripts, Inc., for the administration of prescription drug benefits.
Enrollment in the UNM Prescription Drug Plan is automatic once enrolled in the UNM Team Health, BlueCross BlueShield of New Mexico, or Presbyterian Medical Plan.
Prescription Drug ID cards will be sent directly from Express Scripts. Dependents will not receive a card with their name(s). Everyone covered will use the card with the primary member's name.
If you did not receive your ID card, please contact Express Scripts to have one sent to you.
You must remember to provide your Express Scripts ID card to your pharmacist.
For details, please visit the Prescription Drug Plan webpage.