Our popular Leadership Bite Series is expanding! We know you’ll love the new EOD Bite Series which will be coming soon. Under this new and broader heading, you’ll have more choices available including: Book Clubs, a Technology Byte series, EOD Essentials podcast series and of course, more of the Leadership Bite topics that so many of you have already enjoyed.
Stay tuned to the HR Newsletter, the EOD Spotlight* and this page for the new EOD Bite Series!
*To SUBSCRIBE to the monthly EOD Spotlight, please send an email with “Subscribe Learn_Develop-L Firstname Lastname” (without the quotes) in the body of the message to email@example.com. Leave the subject field blank.
The new 2018 EOD Bite Series offerings will be listed here soon!
Popular features we will retain are:
- Fun & informal – no workbooks or lectures!
- Short sessions – so you get there & back in your lunch hour
- BYOL – bring your lunch and refuel while you learn!
Book Club highlights:
- Commit to a certain number of sessions (varies by offering) and receive a free book!
- Read at your own pace & enjoy sessions with learning take-aways, even if you’re behind in reading!
Technology Byte highlights:
- Get comfy with your Microsoft tools!
- Make your technology work for you, instead of you working for it!
- Tele-participate from your office!
EOD Essentials highlights:
- Participate in a live or recorded podcast with us!
- Discover tips & tricks about anything and everything!
- Be an active participant in the content we develop!
What people are saying about previous sessions:
“I thought the series was terrific and was disappointed I missed one. The topic was relevant, the content engaging, and the tools/strategies provided accessible to all. I look forward to future opportunities to learn with you.”
“This is my 2nd year of attending the Bite Series. The flexible dates and times allow attendees to take part of the classes offered. The information shared in the sessions offer new ideas or a different way to handle tasks we deal with here at UNM.”
“I liked that the sessions were short and concise because it was easier to retain the information and do something that was applicable in a quick amount of time.”
“This series really re-energized me and opened my eyes to different ways of handling certain situations.”
“The Bite Series was a great opportunity to step away from a busy workday for some much appreciated reflection and learning time.”
“I appreciated this new opportunity for learning provided by EOD. The set-up was innovative and inspired learning and interacting in a new way from the usual. Thank you!”