Located in the UNM Business Center, EOD offers FREE training courses and consulting services to all UNM staff, faculty, and student employees.
Register for courses through Learning Central.
Once you enroll, we rely on your attendance. Significant planning and cost is associated with each program, and class size is often limited. Last minute cancellations or failing to attend without notice has costly consequences and impedes the learning experience for others. An empty seat can also be a missed opportunity for someone who was turned away from a full class. Please make every effort to get your supervisor’s approval, clear your calendar and arrange for coverage.
To avoid a $25 administrative fee to your department, you must WITHDRAW from the course in Learning Central at least 48 hours prior to the start time. To do so:
- In My Learning Assignments / My Learning Plan, locate the course you need to withdraw from
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of the course title
- Click the WITHDRAW button
Important Note: If you are unable to attend due to illness, please have your manager email firstname.lastname@example.org verifying that you are out of the office ill.
Parking and Location
EOD is located in the UNM Business Center at 1700 Lomas Blvd., Suite 1200 (the SE corner of University & Lomas). Most EOD workshops are held at that location in Rooms 1007, 1016, or 1018, but review your Learning Central email registration confirmation carefully to determine the location of your workshop.
If you are registered for an EOD course, you have the following parking/transportation options:
- We email a courtesy parking permit approximately two days prior the class date. To be valid, the courtesy pass MUST be used in conjunction with a general zone parking permit (A, B, C, GR, F, P, T, G, Q, L, M, W) issued by UNM Parking and Transportation. Note: the time printed on the parking pass may NOT correspond with the actual time of the class (e.g., the class might begin at 9 am, but the pass may say 8 am to give you time to find parking, find the classroom, settle in, etc.)
- Handicapped parking spots are available in front of the Business Center.
- Service / official vehicles can be parked on the south side of the Business Center.
- Vehicles with department rovers can park in the T-Lot (SW corner of Lomas and University).
- Daily and weekly passes can be obtained directly from Parking Services.
- The T-Shuttle stop is just east of the Business Center in front of the 7-11 convenience store.