We offer FREE training workshops and consulting services to all UNM staff, managers, faculty, and student employees. We are located at the UNM Business Center. Workshops are designed and led by HR Development Consultants and by UNM staff and management.
Register for all EOD and Banner courses and online courses in Learning Central.
In order to be officially dropped from a course and to receive an email confirmation of your cancellation, you must WITHDRAW from the course in Learning Central at least 48 hours prior to the start time to avoid any administrative fee to your department.
If you have self-enrolled in Learning Central:
- Click on the Learning Tab
- Click on Current Registrations link
- In the Action Column click on the WITHDRAW button
- Confirm your withdrawal
Important Note: If you are out sick on the day of a workshop, please have your manager email email@example.com verifying that you are not able to attend due to illness.
Once you Enroll, We Rely on Your Attendance
A tremendous amount of planning and cost goes into each program and class size is often limited. Canceling last minute or failing to attend without notice has costly consequences and impedes the learning experience for others. An empty seat may also be a missed opportunity for someone who was turned away from a full class.
Therefore, we ask that you make every effort to get approval from your supervisor, clear your calendar in advance, and arrange for coverage in your absence.
Parking and Directions
UNM Business Center
1700 Lomas Blvd. on the SE corner of University & Lomas.
EOD is located on the First Floor of the UNM Business Center in Suite 1200. Most EOD and Banner workshops are held at our location in Rooms 1007, 1016, and 1018, but please review your Learning Central email registration confirmation carefully to determine the location of your workshop.
The following are parking/transportation options for those registered in an EOD or Banner workshop:
- Service and Official Vehicles: Parking is available on the south side of the building.
- Handicapped Parking: Spots are available in front of the building.
- Department Rovers: Vehicles with department rovers can park in the T-Lot.
- Shuttle: The T-Shuttle stop is just east of the Business Center in front of the 7-11 Convenience Store.
- Day Passes: Day and weekly passes can be obtained directly from Parking Services.
Important Note: Our workshops are held at many different locations, please check your email registration notification from Learning Central for the location of your workshop session.