When to Expect Your Premium Credit
If you and/or your spouse/domestic partner completed a health checkup, a credit should appear in your paycheck in late November or December 2019. The credit is $200 for eligible employees and $100 for eligible spouse/domestic partners.
We want to be sure everyone who participates receives their credit in a timely manner. Help us make sure you get yours by following these steps:
- You must have completed your screening or submitted your Primary Care Provider Form to Catapult Health by October 18, 2019.
- This premium credit is for 2019-2020, and applies to active, benefit eligible, employees enrolled on the UNM medical plan and their covered spouses or domestic partners.
- You must continue to be enrolled in your UNM medical plan and an active UNM employee at the time of payment to receive the medical premium credit.
- The credit will appear in your paycheck(s) in late November and December 2019. One or more of these paychecks will show an adjusted amount for your medical premium. You will see a reduced deduction for your medical premium, not a line item on your pay stub.
- The full medical premium credit may be spread across multiple months, depending on your per-pay-period premium amount.
If You Don’t See the Premium Credit in Your Paycheck
If you meet all the criteria for the medical premium credit, and do not receive a November or December 2019 premium credit, you must notify UNM Human Resources at 505-277-6947 on or before January 15, 2020 so that your eligibility and participation can be reviewed to ensure than any necessary corrections for credit are implemented.
If you have questions about the onsite preventive health checkup program, contact UNM Human Resources at 505-277-6947.