Do you want to learn how Medicare will impact you and your loved ones now or in the future? This workshop, hosted by Benefits & Employee Wellness, is coming in August via Zoom. “Getting Started with Medicare” will be presented by representatives of UNM’s Retiree Medicare insurance plan providers.
This session will help you to:
- Compare the parts of Medicare and coverage options
- Explain the benefits and costs of Parts A, B, C, and D
- Compare Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage
- Discuss how Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policies and Medicare Advantage Plans differ
- Describe the Health Insurance Marketplace and what people nearing Medicare-eligibility need to know
- Recognize Medicare programs for people with limited income and resources
Getting Started with Medicare
Wednesday, August 17, 12-1pm
Questions? Contact Benefits & Employee Wellness at email@example.com.