Congratulations to the 2021 Gerald W. May Outstanding Staff Award Winners! This Office of the President and Staff Council award recognizes outstanding staff members who have made significant contributions to the University. Nominations are solicited from faculty, staff, and students each fall. A minimum of three awards are presented each year and each recipient receives a monetary award and a plaque.
Please help us congratulate the following outstanding staff award winners:
- Diana Martinez, HSC Learning Environment Office
- Julie Morrison, Physics and Astronomy
- Dr. Stephanie McIver, Student Health and Counseling
- Katie Williams, Alumni Relations
- Winton Wood, Pediatrics Center for Development
- Dr. James Wilterding, Student Health and Counseling
For more information on the award, as well as past recipients, visit Staff Council’s award page.