Performance Evaluation Process
The Performance Evaluation Process is not a once-a-year event, but instead an ongoing process for regular (non-probationary) staff. It begins with the employee and supervisor working together to establish performance expectations for the year. Throughout the year, the employee receives support and feedback to improve and enhance performance. The process culminates with completion of the year-end review, which is submitted to Human Resources for retention in the employee’s personnel file.
Performance Evaluation Form
Performance Evaluation Resources
Performance Review Timeline
- November - Employee begins self-assessment (optional*)
- December - Employee completes self-assessment (optional*)
- January - Supervisor begins completing performance review form/s and schedules review meetings with individual employees
- February - Supervisor completes review process and submits signed forms to the Division of Human Resources
- March 1st - All performance reviews are due to HR by 5:00 pm
Exclusive training for your department may be requested by contacting Employee & Organizational Development at (505) 277-1555.
Contact your HR Consultant or Employee & Organizational Development