It’s January, which means its resolution season. Resolve to start off 2021 with an increased focus on habits to help make this year your most productive yet.
“It’s so easy to stay productive. I just consult my to-do list, start my day fresh at 6 a.m., and plow through until everything is crossed off.” Said no busy manager ever.
No matter how dedicated we are to being productive, it’s a job in itself to develop habits that keep us productive.
This month EOD shares Resourceful Manager’s tips on ways to establish a productivity habit to improve your time management. Try applying their sneaky solutions to some of your most challenging productivity habits including:
- Clearing out the email/message noise
- How to really get started working earlier
- How to psyche yourself into doing an unpleasant task
- How to get over a “block”
- How to meet concurrent deadlines
- How to motivate yourself for a long day or week ahead
- How to shake the dust off of something you’ve put off
Using even just one of the tricks offered to start a productivity habit can help you turn your work-heavy days and weeks around for the better.
EOD has resources to support you and your department, ranging from open enrollment courses, department facilitations, one-on-one consulting and retreat activities as well as interactive, web-based training courses. Visit EOD for our services and course offerings.