Want to focus more on your health and overall wellness in 2021? Sign up today for the UNM Road to Wellness Workshop. Space is limited!
This 7-week online workshop, offered by Benefits & Employee Wellness, will help you set achievable wellness goals and maintain healthier habits as you continue on your road to wellness. The workshop will also share and discuss several self-care techniques that you can start practicing in your daily life immediately!
Road to Wellness Workshop Spring 2021
WHEN: Every Thursday, March 18 - April 29, Noon-1:30 p.m.
The fourth week will be 1-on-1 consults only; no group class will be held
WHERE: On Zoom*
COST: This workshop is free to all benefits-eligible faculty and staff
*You will receive a calendar invite with the Zoom link for each class.
Who is this workshop for?
- Individuals living with a chronic condition or disease
- Caretakers of individuals living with a chronic condition or disease
- Anyone needing more guidance and accountability on their road to wellness
While we cover chronic disease self-management information in this workshop, we also offer content that includes self-care and general wellness tips that anyone can apply in their daily lives.
In this workshop, we’ll discuss and complete activities on the following topics:
- Wellness Goal Setting and Action Plans
- Brainstorming and Problem Solving
- Relaxation Tools
- Mind-Body Connection
- Getting a Good Night’s Sleep
- Dealing with Difficult Emotions
- Healthy Eating
- Physical Activity
- Managing Medications
- Informed Treatment Decisions
- Pain and Fatigue Management
Questions? Contact workshop leader and Benefits & Employee Wellness Health Education Consultant Lauren Lewis at email@example.com