The UNM Well-Being Expo 2022 offers you 18 educational workshops to support and enhance your physical, mental, emotional, and financial growth. Well-being sessions will be available live via Zoom on Tuesday and Wednesday,
November 15 and 16, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and exclusive UNM QPR Gatekeeper Training on Thursday, November 17, at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and/or noon to 1:30 p.m. QPR Gatekeeper Training has a maximum of 25 seats available.
Here are just a few of the topics that will be offered:
- Learn about our newest wellness platform, Burnalong.
- Spend time with mindfulness practices.
- Hone your emotional intelligence with education from Employee and Organizational Development Consultants.
- Gain information on Medical Student Loan for Service.
- Discover the many campus wellness resources for faculty and staff.
- Realize the importance of health care for the LGBTQAI Community.
- Identify ways to reframe conflict in interpersonal relationships.
- Understand more about your financial situation with the help of our UNM financial partners, and more… All sessions run between 10 a.m. &+ 2 p.m. in 45-minute blocks.
The Expo, sponsored by UNM Benefits & Employee Wellness and HSC Wellness, is virtual and open to UNM faculty, staff, retirees, alumni, and students.
Check the Well-Being Expo website for updates and to register for the virtual sessions!