View UNM’s Coronavirus Guidance for Employees.


Questions about your Paycheck

  • If you have a payroll or tax withholding related question, please contact the Payroll Office:

Inquiries about Faculty Compensation

Medical Group or Hospital Employee Compensation

  • Inquiries regarding staff compensation for employees working for the medical group or the hospital should be directed to the appropriate HR office.
  • UNM Hospital Employees
  • UNM Medical Group:
    (505) 272-3201
    or (505) 272-3317