Financial Wellness Online Tools
There are many online tools and apps that can help you better manage your money. Here are some common web resources to assist in achieving your financial wellness goals.
COST-SHARING AND EASY PAYMENTS
- PayPal - PayPal makes it easy to shop and send money to family and friends.
- Venmo - Send money and make purchases at approved merchants. It’s a great way to split costs with a friend.
- Federal Student Aid - If you or your dependents are enrolled in higher education, this website offers information on grants and scholarships, loans, work-study jobs, tax benefits, aid for International study and how to avoid scams.
MONEY MANAGEMENT AND BUDGETING
- Buxfer - Buxfer helps you see all your accounts at one place, understand where your money goes, reduce unwanted spending, track investments, and save for future goals.
- Mint by Intuit - Mint brings all your money together in one place so you can conveniently manage your finances from your bank accounts to your bills and more.
- NerdWallet - Easily compare tons of options to find your best credit cards, savings account, online broker, mortgage, and personal loan.
- Wally - Wally lets you take control of your money. Balance your income and expenses. Understand where your money goes. Set and achieve your financial goals. Seamlessly and intuitively.
- You Need a Budget - Stop living paycheck to paycheck, get out of debt, and save more money.
- Acorns - Invest your spare change and grow wealth