UNM Employee Wellness is hosting the 5th Annual Stadium Stair Challenge!
Want to achieve a new goal in 2020?
On Saturday, April 25, 2020, we challenge you to tackle the 1,668 stairs of Dreamstyle Stadium! Register for the event and you can feel the pride of giving it your all along with receiving a Dri-fit race t-shirt and a finishers medal. This is a timed event – prizes will be awarded for various categories.
This is a family friendly event!
Participants 13 and under are eligible to participate in the Kids K fun run around the football field! Finisher’s medals are also awarded.
Train for the Challenge
Sign up for Employee Wellness eight-week course to help you reach your personal fitness potential. Classes will be held in March and April. Training schedule coming soon!
- Cost: $120
- Includes an exclusive eight-week training course and a complimentary entry to compete in the Stadium Stair Challenge.
- If you register for the eight-week course and the challenge, the fee is tuition remission eligible.
- If you only sign up for the Stadium Stair Challenge, the cost is NOT tuition remission eligible. Sign up early to receive the maximum discount!
- $25 until January 31
- $35 March 1 through April 26
- $45 Day of Event
- The training classes will be led by Employee Wellness Health Education Consultant, Lauren Lewis, NASM-CPT. Lauren will teach you how to properly climb the stairs, offer tips on preventing injury, and provide a program for you to follow throughout each week to push you to peak performance on race day!
- Sports nutrition tips will be shared to help you focus on nutrient timing, food choices, and hydration so you can get the most out of your training.
- Each participant will be granted access to a Private Facebook group page. Specific workouts and race day updates will also be included.
Training Classes - Wednesdays
March 4, 11, 18, 25
April 1, 8, 15, and 22
12:15 pm – 1:15 pm
Johnson Center and UNM Dreamstyle Stadium
Registration will remain open on the day of the event until 1 hour before race start time. Register before April 6 to get a shirt in your preferred size.
|Eight-Week Training Course + Stadium Stair Challenge
|Includes eight training classes and Challenge
Tuition Remission Eligible
|Stadium Stair Challenge ONLY
||$25 – Until January 31
$35 – Until April 26
$45 – Day of Event
|Includes Dri-fit t-shirt and medal
||NOT Tuition Remission Eligible
||$10 - Until April 26
$20 - Day of Event
|Includes participation medal
All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. You may not give or sell your number to another individual.
Each packet includes your BIB Number, timing tag, t-shirt, coupons, and more! You need to present a valid photo ID to pick up your packet. If you are not able to pick up your packet in person, you may have someone pick it up for you. Please give them your valid photo ID.
Packets can be picked up on Challenge Day at the check-in table. Please arrive 60 minutes before the event start time.
Pre-challenge packet pickup is available:
Thursday, April 23
UNM Business Center Lobby
1700 Lomas Blvd NE
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Friday, April 24
Best Male and Female Overall
Best Male and Female by Age Group