UNM Employee Wellness is hosting the 3rd Annual Stadium Stair Challenge! on Saturday, April 28, 2018 come walk/jog/run the University Stadium stairs! Register for the event to receive a Dri-fit t-shirt and a tote bag. This is a timed event – prizes will be awarded for various categories.
All proceeds will go towards treadmill/bike workstations across UNM campus.
Train for the Challenge
Sign up for Employee Wellness six-week course to help you reach your max fitness potential. Classes will be held in March and April. Training schedule will be emailed to you once registration is completed.
- Cost: $80 (Use Promo Code UNMTR when registering)
- Includes the six-week training course and a pass to compete in the Stadium Stair Challenge.
- If you register for the six-week course and the challenge, the fee is tuition remission eligible.
- If you only sign up for the challenge, the cost is NOT tuition remission eligible. Sign up early to receive a discount!
- $25 until Febuary 28
- $30 until March 31
- $35 until April 25
- The training classes will be lead by Lauren Lewis, NASM-CPT. Lauren will teach you on how to properly climb the stairs, offer tips on preventing injury, and provide a program for you to follow throughout the week to push you to peak performance on race day!
- A yoga session lead by Michelle Ritter on the Tuesday prior to raceday to help you stretch and focus on the challenge ahead.
- Each participant will be granted access to a Private Facebook group page. Reed Vawter, Registered Dietitian, will upload weekly sports nutition tips to help you focus on nutrient timing, food choices, and hydration so you can get the most out of your training. Specific workouts and race day updates will also be included.
Tuesday, March 20 and 27,
and April 3, 10, and 17, 2018
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Johnson Center and UNM Stadium
Tuesday, April 24
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Johnson Center TBD
Registration is open until Wednesday, April 25, 2018. Register before April 11, 2018 to get a shirt in your preferred size. There will be NO registration on the day of the race.
|Six-Week Training Course + Stadium Stair Challenge
|Includes six training classes and Challenge
Use Promo Code UNMTR when Registering
Tuition Remission Eligible
|Stadium Stair Challenge ONLY
||$25 – Until Feburary 28
$30 – Until March 31
$35 – Until April 25
|Includes Dri-fit t-shirt and tote
||NOT Tuition Remission Eligible
All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. You may not give or sell your number to another individual.
Each packet includes your BIB Number, timing tag, t-shirt, tote bags, coupons, and more! You need to present valid photo ID to pick up your packet.
Packets can be picked up on Challenge Day at the check-in table. Please arrive 60 minutes before the event start time.
Pre-challenge packet pickup is available:
Thursday, April 26, 2018
UNM Business Center Lobby
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Friday, April 27, 2018
Johnson Center Lobby
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Each participant will need to present a valid photo ID to pick up their packet.
Best Male and Female Overall
Best Male and Female by Age Group